Whenever you have a new product that needs to push into the market, your next quest is to have a fantastic packaging to protect, complement and enhance the attractiveness of your product. Designing a great package is not an easy task. Multiple professionals to be engaged and time-consuming trials to be endured, for example:
- A Marketing professional to research on your target audience then to create the Packaging Creative Brief to define the best package style and message for your product to consumers.
- A Packaging Designer to sketch several concepts from the attributes defined in the Packaging Creative Brief.
- A Structural Engineer to actualize the concepts and to ensure the package be able to maintain the desired architecture of revealing the product as well as protecting it.
- A Graphic Designer to design graphics, typographies, logos, patterns and color theme to enhance the vividness for your package, the impression of your branding, and the desirability for your product.
- A Photographer to take intriguing photos of your product or pictures representing the joyfulness of using your product. These photos boost your package’s visual communication for your product.
- An Illustrator to draw pictures for igniting consumers’ imagination of using your product.
- A Copyrighter to write great copies to praise your product and embrace people to buy it
- A Legal Researcher to make sure all claims and intellectual property are rightfully declared
- A Prop Maker to test print the package, put them all together and mock-up the prototypes.
- A Test Lab to perform drop-test, freshness test (for food items), and other compliance tests for all the safety requirement for package.
- A Print Shop to make the perfect color separation films, select the right materials, cut, and mass-print your package.
- An Assembly Line to assemble your products into the packages accordingly.
To have achieved all these tasks and their inherited constant back-and-forth modifications, you really would love to have a genie popping out of box to do it for you. Early this year, Gradient Medical Inc. was at that exact stage when they came up an evolutional wearable pain-relieving product named Quadrabloc. Luckily, they found their desired genie in the Brown Packaging company to design, develop and produce a set of high-tech luxury feel packaging now available in the market.
The Brown Packaging company, located in Anaheim, California near Disneyland, has been in business for over 30 years specialized in total packaging solutions, from providing any packaging supplies, printing, making and assembling packages, to vendor warehousing and inventory management. The most uniqueness of this company is its Genie, their on-site Packaging Design Center. This Genie has all the right equipment, software and hardware, professional talents and years of experience to have your packaging designed from concept through all necessary packaging development processes to the fast-to-market delivery. Other design shops will tell you that they can design packaging from their computer. But, Brown Packaging actually has a Large Format Roland Digital Printer that can print up to 74 inches wide on any substrate, a supersized CAD/CAM Design Table to accurately cut design dielines in high speed, and a Thermoformer/Blister and Skin Packaging Machine that can be used for prototyping or short-runs of thermoforming and blister packaging. Not to mention other machines that you won’t find in any petty shops, such as 3D printer, Pouch Sealer, Tray and Blister Sealer, etc. Under the same roof, they can produce your packaging locally from mock-up samples to mass production, or they can send their design files overseas to your product factory site for global manufacturing.
The first time I met Mr. Mike Turfanda, CEO of the Brown Packaging, was in March 2017, I have been fascinated by his facility and his passion toward packaging. Immediately, I surrendered myself to admit to him “Had I met him couple years earlier, he could have solved my packaging problems and reduced many of my headaches and sleepless nights.”
I used to have special orders to bundle several local inventory stocks to one SKU for customers like Costco. I could not deliver due to lacking local resources to make special packages and assembly them for shipping. Brown Packaging could have helped me catch those lost sales opportunities for extra fortune. In addition, my packages are normally printed and made in China along with products in overseas locations, but, sometimes we need prototypes to be made for presentations to Walmart, Target or other tradeshows. It is costly and time consuming to have package mock-ups in China. With the Genie in Brown Packaging, I could have achieved it effectively and efficiently with fractions of costs.
Like helping Gradient Medical on its Quadrabloc packaging, Brown Packaging and their Genie have experience in designing retail packaging for toys, cosmetics, foods, medicals, appliances, and other products. You can browse through their numerous packaging samples showcased in their official website on the Portfolio and Case Studies pages. So, Need Packaging, call Brown Packaging or visit his website www.brownpackaging.com. They and their Genie can do it all for you!